The time has come to let go of The Great Pumpkin. Owned it since new and has every factory option available. Liquid Copper exterior with Brick/black leather interior. Tech package, sunroof, rear DVD system, OEM hitch, intelligent key, XM radio, navigation. Currently just shy of 185k miles. Exterior in great shape. Always kept waxed and in the garage. Interior is decent. Has typical dash pad cracking and front seats have typical tears on the lower non-seating surfaces. Rugs show some staining outside the edges of the floor mats. Has always had the all weather mats and carpeted floor mats installed so underneath them is almost like new. Also has the Stillen strut tower brace, upgraded Mercedes turn signal mirrors, two-way viper alarm/remote start, and some other electrical mods (see my signature below). Vehicle is well documented on this forum- I've been a member since day one as well as an admin/mod here. Currently the XM radio is disabled as I wired in a Bluetooth receiver in it's place but this can be reversed if desired. More pics coming soon. Still pretty quick looks amazing for a 20 year old vehicle and I still love seeing it in my driveway, but the time has come to move on. Most of the ignition coils were recently replaced. Those are pretty much the only items to go bad on this car. It has served us well and is ready to continue for it's new owner.