Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just snagged up a 2003 FX35
and wanted to know what to be on the lookout for. Want to keep this thing running forever. So far here’s what I’ve done so far.

Oil changed, tires rotated, air filter and cabin air filter replaced, ac compressor and a few other belts replaced, all rusted out subframe bolts have been replaced.

BackStory/Pricing:
As my name might subject I work in television. One of our Anchor’s recent got himself a promotion and splurged for a brand new Jaguar and just wanted this FX35 gone asap. So I didn’t do a ton of research before just buying it because the price was too great. I drive a Civic Type R and would do anything to preserve its life. So the appeal for an AWD suv was always in the forefront. Especially in the crazy Missouri winter I usually endue. He sold it to me for only $1,100 and after all my small upgrades, taxes and title. I’m still sitting at well under $2000 all in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great winter beater (in name only, not really a beater)

nice color
Thanks! Definitely a winter beater! I’m excited to have something like that in the rotation. The peace of mind is already wonderful. I love the color! I’m shocked for how vibrant the red is on an almost 20 year old vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts