286 Posts
nice 8)
very unique color
i have never seen a red in person
even at the dealerships

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
I saw a red one at the dealer and thought it looked great. However, it had chrome wheels and the aluminum roof rails (which I otherwise love), and therefore looked a little too much like a small firetruck (a **** cool looking firetruck though!).

·
Registered
75 Posts
particlefx said:
... looked a little to much like a small firetruck (a **** cool looking firetruck though!).
Amen on the "cool looking firetruck".

I like the red also but thought it might be a "Ticket Magnet". So I got the Liquid Copper instead. :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
vdo_game_junkie: Go ahead and post yours! It's hard to match the FX red with a camera, so we need to see more, more, more!
FWIW, haven't most firetrucks been yellow for awhile now? Only the "classic" firetrucks are all red, I think... and it's okay to match a "classic." :wink:

·
Registered
38 Posts
esemes, I think you are... but it's gonna depend on the monitor setting, too. I think it's a true red, but maybe a little more "cherry" than "flame" (orangy). Hard to describe and hard to match on a screen. Bright, though 8)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
fxer said:
i have never seen a red in person- even at the dealerships
Miller Infiniti of Van Nuys (where I bought my copper FX) had a couple (I think "PJO1966" got his there, too), and just this morning I saw one headed Southbound down the '405 about 11am as I was headed up it. It was being driven by a woman- I see more women in FXen than men lately; somehow, this bugs me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I see more women in FXen than men lately; somehow, this bugs me.
:roll: Awww, Kenny, now you gotta ease up a little... the FX is never gonna be an RX300/330 "soccer mom" car, but there are a lotta women driving out there. You're more likely to see men than women in sports cars, I think, so that takes those guys out of the population that might be driving FXen. Look how many women drive SUVs in general... I see a LOT of them.
If it makes you happier, just decide that guys musta bought those FXen for their lucky ladies to drive. :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts