Infiniti FX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Adult owned, well maintained, one owner, Infiniti FX35 that has had Mobil 1 synthetic oil changes since new. The car has had the following tasteful modifications done throughout the years: Cold air intake, FX50 Front Akebono big brake kit, sports suspension including H&R springs and sports struts, and camber kit to keep camber in spec, Strong Strut brace, and Nissan GTR Wheels.

Now the bad news. The car has 256,000 miles and was involved in a minor side swipe accident recently where the insurance company "totaled" the car. Car has been reregistered until 10/2021. The car has a minor oil leak that has been treated with "rear main oil seal repair" but still leaks a little, and the transmission (which has a manual mode does not shift into manual) but works very well in automatic mode.

I am located in Calabasas (Los Angels, CA) and am in no hurry to sell the car and $3,200 is a firm number.

Please text if you are interested.

(SOLD IN 2 DAYS)

David

(818) 521-1423

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice car! You should make a quick sale especially with the GTR wheels.
If you decide to part it out for any reason I’m extremely interested in the wheels. I’ve been looking for a while with no luck.

GLWS!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks... If you are local (Los Angeles area) and have 20" wheels (plus additional money) to replace them with - give me a call... I posted it on Craigslist last night and have 6 people interested in buying the car... so it probably will not last long...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.