Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm new here. I recently purchased the Osiris/Cipher software from Uprev to custom tune my Nissan Titan. With the Cipher software I can do timing advances on several model Nissans and Infinitys. The FX35 is the only vehicle I can do from this board. Model years 2005-2007. I charge $25 per vehicle. I'm located in Whittier, CA. I'm right on the southeast Los Angeles/North O.C. county line. If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Mods, I read the rules before posting and don't see that I'm breaking any rules, if so, I'll be happy to comply.

Masa1

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
$25 is cheaper than what most dealerships will try to charge you if they'll even do it. Doesn't seem like a bad way to pay for the Cipher.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
I will probably do the same when I get my cipher from Shady this week. I'll probably charge $15-20 or will loan out the cipher for $50 for known members so you can do the thing by yourself.. Please don't take this as a threadjack as we're in completely different places.. I'll start a new thread when I get the shipment..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mongolian said:
I think CA gas prices are driving people to think of creative ideas to generate $$
That's most definitely a factor nowadays. I just paid $4.78 for 91 octane.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
mobilebuddha said:
eh.. i didn't know +2 timing advance helps with gas mileage? i thought it decreases your gas mileage?
Yes, the +2 decreases mileage...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts