Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
I don't know whether I am the only one here but I just hate the way 300M looks. It is just awful... Bentley on the other hand looks amazing!

·
Registered
779 Posts
trojanman said:
krzys4 said:
I don't know whether I am the only one here but I just hate the way 300M looks.
And the folks @ Daimler Chrysler agreed. That's why they came out with the 300C last year.
OK you got me there, let me re-phrase: I don't know whether I am the only one here but I just hate the way 300C looks!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Man, Am I getting old now? I thought Bentleys and Roll Rolces ( I'm not even sure I spell it right) are for OLD ppl but lately I kinda like them epscially the 2 dr one that Ben Aflect drives.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I've seen lots of Bentley GTs on the streets and I have to say I love the elegance and presence it commands. They look more stunning in motion and real life compared to photos. Just today, I was admiring the lines of a Diamond Graphite colored Bentley GT with 20% tint all around right next to me at a stoplight. Oracle Motorsports is holding some rapper's Silver GT in the showroom with really nice aftermarket 22"? wheels that look great. The upcoming 4-door version "Flying Spur" looks spectacular as well.

Btw, the E55 AMG, S55/S65, coming 508 HP BMW M5 are all true 200mph+ 4 door sedans.......amazing how crowded it's getting for 200MPH+ stock 500-600HP sedans.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
RU_MATRX said:
I've seen lots of Bentley GTs on the streets and I have to say I love the elegance and presence it commands.
What he said. I must see at least two a day lately.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Btw, the E55 AMG, S55/S65, coming 508 HP BMW M5 are all true 200mph+ 4 door sedans.......amazing how crowded it's getting for 200MPH+ stock 500-600HP sedans.
You would have thought that the high gas prices would have an effect on V8+ but it is just the other way around; everybody is making faster cars with bigger engines now. Looks like the era of muscle cars is coming back. 8)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
krzys4 said:
You would have thought that the high gas prices would have an effect on V8+
People plopping down that kind of cash don't exactly worry about an extra hundred a month on gas. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
2Fast4U said:
Man, Am I getting old now? I thought Bentleys and Roll Rolces ( I'm not even sure I spell it right) are for OLD ppl but lately I kinda like them epscially the 2 dr one that Ben Aflect drives.
That's what happens when the Germans take control (VW now owns Bentley; BMW owns Rolls Royce).

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The boys from MPH mag ran the coupe on a track in Nardo and were able to dial 201MPH. Which was actually 3 MPH quicker that what the factory had been projecting. But what's truly unheard of is that Bentley was able to sell 5500 copies of that model. I guess exclusivity be damned from now on, huh :roll: ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.