Infiniti FX Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
Is there noticable less light output than the 6000k bulbs? Which ones look most like the color of the BMW bulbs (what color temp do they use?)?
Its slightly noticeable.

I am considering to do a light comparison test once it warms up here in NY (expecting snow tomorrow!). I'm curious myself as I personally thought the light output difference were negligable. I live in an urban area where extreme light output isnt all that important anyway. I've been driving with halogens all the years prior to the FX.... so HID in any temp is a major upgrade.

·
Registered
20 Posts
OK I am ready to pick up a pair, but what about the fogs? Is there a particluar bulb that matches up nicely?

thanks guys!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I tried matching the fog lights to my 8000k HID and it is very difficult. The highest 55 watt 7443 bulb that I have found was 6000 or 8000k, but keep in mind that it is still not HID, only simulated HID. Unless you get an HID system on foglights, it is gonna be hard to get a true match.

I have decided to buy these optic yellow bulbs to give me that ralley look. Besides, I usually dont drive with the fogs on anyway. IMO the optic yellow and the 8000k HID looks killer.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
hi all

anyone know how I can get a set for my fx.

Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
443 Posts
same here
i want to get one....

21 - 26 of 26 Posts