Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
well... it looks great (for the most part)
though i was really waiting for the stormer to appear somewhere!! :cry:
maybe thats why it didnt get me too excited!
but still ... nice tips!

·
Registered
641 Posts
That grill looks like a cheese grader. :eek:

Over all it looks good, they continued the good looks of the land rover with splashes of the stormer concept.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I do not care for the boxy style SUVs. I like a little more curve, like the MDX, RX, FX, etc.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Shape really doesn't matter to me as long as it's handsome.

I've been a big fan of old Pathfinder(owned a '94 SE w/31"), Discovery(didn't buy it due to its poor maintenance record and less than ideal driving experience) and current R/R.

But I just can't say I like this "sport" model. Looks like a guy with Armani suit is trying to impress high school kids with Nike shoes and a pair of Oakley. That grill alone looks nice but it does go together with "traditional" body shape.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Has Land Rover's quality control gotten any better in recent years? I was looking at a LR Discovery about 2 years ago but was warned off it by almost everyone I asked.

·
Registered
662 Posts
ShadyJC said:
Has Land Rover's quality control gotten any better in recent years? I was looking at a LR Discovery about 2 years ago but was warned off it by almost everyone I asked.
Discovery HSE was my another option and I was discouraged by reviews by current owners and my own experience. I rented one for a week and was turned off by its rattles and clunks from all over the car. It had only 7000 miles on it.

But I heard new LR3 and RR're much more improved.

·
Registered
105 Posts
my dad owns a 2004 lr discovery and i've driven it many times. i like it, but there's no question that lr is in a catagory by itself. you either love them or hate them. i am a HUGE fan of the LR 110!! i sport wood just at the very sound of "LR 110" :lol:

there is one option on my dads discovery that i wish was on every vehicle, especially the fx....front windshield defrost! just like the rear windows, his front window has tiny little wires that you can barely see that with the click of a button, heats the entire front window in the winter. awesome, practical feature in my opinion.

if i could have it all this is what i'd own for vehicles, and a wife :eek:

FX35 or 45
LR 110
Merc S500
Bentley Azure T or R
Jag XJR
Ferarri 575M
Rolls Phantom
Restored General Lee
Restored 67 Linc Cont. Conv
Faith Hill 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts