Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently this rig will be loaded up to you know what. Ventilated front/power rear seats; voice recognition; lane departure warning system; rearview camera; Bluetooth; one-touch starter button; active rear control system. The only bad news is Infiniti's decision to move upmarket pricewise. Still, it'll cost thousands of $$$ less than a V8 5-series.
http://www.autospies.com/article/index. ... cleId=2813

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Again, I so fscking want this car!

The handling and stability of the Infiniti M45 Concept is greatly enhanced by a new active rear control system. Unlike passive rear steering systems, this design features motor-driver rear-wheel control. This system helps improve the M45’s handling performance by adjusting the geometry of the rear suspension according to steering input and vehicle speed.

The system’s electronic control unit calculates the desired vehicle dynamics from a series of sensors, including vehicle speed and steering angle, and directs the system actuator to change rear geometry by moving both rear suspension lower links. The result is sports car-like agility, combined with luxury sedan stability.

·
Registered
443 Posts
what is lane departure warning system???

Ventilated front/power rear seats <---fart control???

:p

·
Registered
35 Posts
does anyone know the exact release date of this badboy or is it still uncomfirmed?

Also, who thinks that there will be a massive waiting list for one of these like there was on the FX?

·
Registered
35 Posts
liug said:

From what i understand it goes like this:

"The lane departure warning system sounds an alarm if the vehicle crosses the dividing line between two carriageways. This automatically deactivates when the indicator is in use, meaning drivers must flick the steering wheel stalk every time they change lane to avoid an irritating buzzer."

Sounds annoying to me! wat if you wanna change lane at night time when there is no one else around?! wonder if it can be switched off!!

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
konceptexclusiv said:
liug said:

From what i understand it goes like this:

"The lane departure warning system sounds an alarm if the vehicle crosses the dividing line between two carriageways. This automatically deactivates when the indicator is in use, meaning drivers must flick the steering wheel stalk every time they change lane to avoid an irritating buzzer."

Sounds annoying to me! wat if you wanna change lane at night time when there is no one else around?! wonder if it can be switched off!!
yes... i think there is a switch to turn it off and on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts