Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are info on the 05's infiniti's. Guess willlow will be an option on BS 05's fx :( . I wish they had it for the 04's..oh well. Anyways the tech will now only have the nav, key, cruise, it won't have the dvd entertaiment system. DVD and the rest of the gagnets are in a different group following by the lane departure system. Anyways, heres the link: http://secure.grubbs.com/2005modelguide.pdf

KK

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
knew we should have got the laser red, it's already a collecters color! ...sapphire mmmmmmmmmblue eyed NITI Kity! platinum 45 tech only.

·
Registered
85 Posts
What's up with the:

- Dark Chrome Grill on 35sport and 45's

- Tinted head/tail/back-up lamps

:hypnodisk:

·
Registered
75 Posts
They're adding Sapphire. :( That's what I wanted and they didn't have it for '04.

::poutpout::

Looks like they've dropped Laser Red. Didn't care for that myself.

By the time I bought my '04, they'd separated the DVD from the rest of the tech package. I got tech without the DVD.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Sapphire will be pretty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
where can i see 05 saphire color?

Cant find the actual color on any other infiniti vehicle.. anyone know where to see a pic?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I wonder how different it is from the Twilight Blue? And what the heck is Platinum? Wonder if it's the same as the Nissan Liquid Aluminum for the Z? And why the heck can'y you order chromies on a RWD?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
If they offer a deep blue, I may trade in.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
man -o- man........

imagine a blackened out edition, with black chrome, and gunmetal wheels.....

that'd be MEAN AS ****!!

also, what color is "lakeshore slate"?? prolly the color i wanted for both of my INF's (a charcoal metallic grey)

looks like the 2k5's will have a few freshened looks (now that almost ALL other manufacturers have come out with a version of the 'crossover'.....

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
dude009 said:
What's up with the:

:hypnodisk:
I'm curious to see what the sport package would cost now on the FX35 with the addition of the above.

My guess = $2500 :roll:

Does anyone know whether FX prices will increase across the board? How much?

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Just saw the commercial again and they showed the nav screen and it had a clock on the display above the outside temp! :evil: :evil:

I wish mine did...

·
Registered
134 Posts
I wonder if the '05s will have squeaking / grinding brakes. At this point that's my biggest complaint.

·
Registered
235 Posts
johnmax said:
Just saw the commercial again and they showed the nav screen and it had a clock on the display above the outside temp! :evil: :evil:

I wish mine did...
hmm...i wonder if we can do a software upgrade for that...

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
dude009 said:
What's up with the:

At least we should be able to retrofit the grill pretty easily. I'm curious to see what the rest looks like, but it would likely be cost prohibitive to swap head and tail lights (but that sounds like it would look really badass on my black FX).

·
Registered
551 Posts
Errr, ne1 care to explain tinted head and tail lamps ???

Thanx :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
i don't see any FX related commercial in Canada...
>.<

can someone record it on pc and send it to me???

please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
551 Posts
Wont be here in Canada for a while is my guess....and it will be diff.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts