Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So while I was trying to fix a broken driver side exterior door handle with the intelligent key, I did something stupid. I took off the door panel (on the inside) and went to disconnect the control module's wiring cable. The connector pulled apart mixing up the cables that go into the connector. I was wondering if anyone has a picture of each side of this connector, or a wiring diagram that could help. The wiring diagrams that I've seen don't match up with the control cable.

The cable is the one located in this image that connects to the same control module.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody? I've taken my car to a shop, they said they couldn't do it. I took it to an infiniti dealership and they said they couldn't fix it. AND the part seen above is no longer available...

Someone has to have some sort of info on this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nobody? I've taken my car to a shop, they said they couldn't do it. I took it to an infiniti dealership and they said they couldn't fix it. AND the part seen above is no longer available...

Someone has to have some sort of info on this.
I'm in the same boat right now! did you ever find someone to send you a pic of the wire diagram. I'm really hoping you still have that pic. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts