Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
‘05 FX35 ~ Orange Screen / No Nav.
My maintenance ~ radio display screen started flashing on and off when I start the engine. The lines with Rotation and oil change are complete and legible. Flashing is couple of times a second.
Pressing maintenance or info buttons stops flashing. Standard display appears Any fix? Will this get worse ?
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
For anybody checking this thread, you have to update your maintenance schedule when you perform the maintenance required. For example when your oil change goes over time or mileage the screen will tell you that you have to change the oil every time that you start the car. Once you reset your oil change schedule (after changing the oil of course) the warnings will stop.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should have known this.
I changed most of lights to led and by doing so I have learned a lot about the FX35.
This is a great vehicle. I never knew how good Infiniti is until I bought a used, maintained 2005 FX35
thanks for your reply

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Glad you are enjoying your FX. 15 years in and I still enjoy driving mine, especially on winding roads.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Great info, Thanks for sharing.

16 years with my FX45. I bought with only 24k miles on it, it was a "Return Corporate Lease" As of today I only have 74k Miles on my 2003 FX45. Love my truck, Everytime I think of selling it, I change My Mind, I think that's a good thing ?

4 more years and it's 20 years old. It will be a classic and also the first year it was produced "2003"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts