Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I've had these tires on my 2005 FX 35 for a couple of weeks now. They're Pirelli Scoropion Zero 265/35 ZR22 102W.

I'm still adjusting to the harsh ride. It's bumpy on practically all the roads I travel. Since I used to drive a smaller car (is300) I'm not used to the car jumping so much.

What I'd like to know is if the steering wheel is supposed to vibrate on bumpy roads? I notice on some roads the steering wheels starts to shake left to right (I can see it by letting go of the wheel for a few seconds.) When I'm holding onto it, I can feel the vibrations. Is this normal?

Thanks.

·
Registered
789 Posts
If it only happens on bumpy roads I think it's normal. I put on a Stillen STB and it helped get about 70% if that cowel shake out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same Problem

I have the Pirelli Scorpions as well (22's) and have the same vibration problem. Thought it was the balance of the wheels, but have had them balanced 3 times and still have the vibration. Seems to do a little better with the STB, but still noticeable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.