Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont see in any searches a step by step to replace radiator, anybody have that? Mine is 05 FX35 AWD and is leaking. I replaced cap first but still see fluid along top of radiator so assume its cracked.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't have the official procedure, but I've done it twice on my '03 FX, it's pretty easy. Drain fluid, disconnect hoses, be sure to plug the transmission cooler hoses, which are the small hoses at the bottom of radiator. Twist the locking nuts at the top of radiator, unclip fan connector, pull it out. Unbolt a/c fan assembly. Reverse steps to install. When refilling the fluid, make sure to purge the system with the bleeder valve at the left rear of engine. Also, replace the thermostat while you're at it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dont see in any searches a step by step to replace radiator, anybody have that? Mine is 05 FX35 AWD and is leaking. I replaced cap first but still see fluid along top of radiator so assume its cracked.
Is very easy to replaced yo only have to remove the box for
it's pretty easy. Drain fluid, disconnect hoses, be sure to plug the transmission cooler hoses, which are the small hoses at the bottom of radiator. Twist the locking nuts at the top of radiator, unclip fan connector, pull it out. You don't have to remove a/c lines you only remove the bolt the o e hold the lines In to the chassis. Reverse steps to install. When refilling the fluid, lift the front wheels of the car make sure to take out the bolt from purge the system with the bleeder valve at the left rear of engine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts