Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the new October Motor Trend, there is a 3/4 picture from the rear to the front of a FX 45. You can see the new clear taillights!

·
Registered
662 Posts
JohnFX said:
In the new October Motor Trend, there is a 3/4 picture from the rear to the front of a FX 45. You can see the new clear taillights!
I'm still waiting for my MT. :?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Somebody hurry up and scan it and post!

Clear tail lights? I thought they were supposed to be smoked? How did they look? I, for one, am completely over clear tails.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Yes please do post a pic, and anyone working at Infinit, how can I order a set of the 05 rear lights?

Jim

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
JohnFX said:
I have the pic scanned but cannot post it. Can anyone help?
PM'd you.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I hope Infiniti doesn't follow that "clear lense" trend. If it should, smoked would look better.

BTW, where is the pic?!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
He still had trouble posting the pic and had to go to work, so will give it a go tomorrow.

When I initially heard smoked lenses, I was thinking smoked red lenses, not clear. I guess we'll find out soon enough...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Horrors!!!! I just went to the grocery store and looked at the ad (sorry, didn’t buy the mag or I’d try and post the pics.). It is my worst fears realized. When I ordered my ’05 I was assured that the ‘smoked’ lenses would not look like the Lexus lenses. I wonder if ‘04 lenses will fit an ’05. That might have to be an ‘upgrade’ the dealer throws in for free…

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
So they are clear?

Well, I'm sure somebody who like's em with an '03 or '04 would be happy to trade you. Were they totally clear or tinted? I wonder if all models are getting the clears and sport models are getting tinted ones?

·
Registered
17 Posts
They looked totally clear to me. Since it was an FX45, I don't know if there will be an option, I thought ‘smoked’ was standard equipment for the 45. If not then there is hope... I ordered the sport package.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
One of the MAIN reasons I HATE the RX330. :x

·
Registered
882 Posts
:lol: :lol: If its altezza style light oh man :roll:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Well, I have to see them in person but I just don't like it. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
:shock: OMG, I am SOOOOOOOO glad I got an '03.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Sorry, man. :oops: I have no idea what they were thinking. They must have let some ricer kids run rampant in their design dept. unsupervised one day. I can only hope those are preliminary designs and not finalized.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts