Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the front windows tinted today and finally went out and snapped some pics.

So from what I have read here I guess Laser Red is pretty rare (love the color BTW). So how rare is it? Anyone have any build numbers or know where I can find some?

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
So rare that they cancelled that color for 2005.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
COULD YOU GET A LITTLE CLOSER NEXT TIME, I COULDN'T HEAR YOU! ... DID THEY THROW IN THE FLAG MOD TOO!? DID YOU SAY RED? CAN I BUY A VOWEL? I'LL TAKE RED FOR A $1OO.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
COULD YOU GET A LITTLE CLOSER NEXT TIME, I COULDN'T HEAR YOU! ... DID THEY THROW IN THE FLAG MOD TOO!? DID YOU SAY RED? CAN I BUY A VOWEL? I'LL TAKE RED FOR A $1OO.
Hehe...yea they were a bit big. I just resized them down a bit :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
:big16:
:big1:

LOL - LOL - Could not resist

My screen is not big enough to see it all. JK

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
get the chromies, black roof rails & bug deflector!

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Golden,

That first pic would be a sweeeeet avatar?

What do you think?

Sweet

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
...or it could open for the truck pulls at any mud track! - would like to see it's reflection also in the glass buiding in background / double image effect!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That first pic would be a sweeeeet avatar?

What do you think?
hmm.... I'm a bit torn. The first pic is pretty cool but for some reason I like the upside-down-creative-wheel pic. What do you think?

How in the heck do I create an avatar?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
with CHROMMMIIEESSS! , black rails and bug defletor - but the brick 'n black interior was my passion - so we went COPPER with all of the above+++ / just too much black on the inside for R NITI-FX / plates came in today.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I actually really like the satin aluminum look. I love the wheels and rails exactly like they are and don't plan to change the look one bit 8)

Let me try this old avatar thing...

Attachments

·
Registered
848 Posts
Looks nice with the chromies & new rails. I test drove a red '03, but didn't like the look back then...it's grown on me now. 8)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i am in the process of getting my seat rails replaced and i was just thinking that a pair of silver roof rails and chrome wheels would look good on my 03 8)

i think ill wait a couple more years and throw on the chromies and the stillen SC all in one shot! :twisted:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks nice with the chromies & new rails. I test drove a red '03, but didn't like the look back then...it's grown on me now.
Thanks! Actually the wheels are just painted silver. The lighting gives the illusion of chrome I guess.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts