Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke to dealer in nY who quoted me 40,990 to start for a 04 35 with tour/tech/sirus/crossbars. They mentioned a interior & exterior warrenty they sell that covers any exterior discolouration due to sun/bird poop/acid rain and interior leather/fabric rips/stains/"wrinkles". Never heard of that one. I think I can get a lower price once I'm face to face. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I’ve just got FX 35 touring/tech/sport/dvd/crossbars/mudflps/cargo protector for $41,900 in CT… never heard of this type of warranty…

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I paid just under Invoice back in early September for the FX35 in my sig line. 8)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
They mentioned a interior & exterior warrenty they sell that covers any exterior discolouration due to sun/bird poop/acid rain and interior leather/fabric rips/stains/"wrinkles".
Waste of money IMO :?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
They mentioned a interior & exterior warrenty they sell that covers any exterior discolouration due to sun/bird poop/acid rain and interior leather/fabric rips/stains/"wrinkles".
Waste of money IMO :?
I agree. This is just a gimmicky package they sell that consists of a coat of some polymer sealant and leather treatment. Absolute waste of money.

·
Registered
361 Posts
pauly47 said:
Get Zaino, its cheaper and it works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts