·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing to do, so I decided to share some pictures

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Oh Look they painted the STOP sign to Match Your FX :shock: Nothing beats Your Avatar 8) 13.1 spirited city driving MPG, huh? ...got Chromies? ...wanna trade?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PINITI-FX said:
...got Chromies? ...wanna trade?
They're not chromies,,,

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ShadyJC said:
Nice shots! Is your first pic in front of the new Soldier Field? They've finished the renovation?
Yea, it looks "different" but its nice, they also renoveted the surrounding area, looks really nice

·
Registered
363 Posts
you really think it looks nice? i think it looks like some UFO mothership just planted it's fat ungainly ass on what used to be a very clean, elegant, classic structure. what a shame...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Too bad they discontinued Lazer Red, it was a Hot color for a sports car with a backpack. :( ...especially the few that had a Brick interior. 8) That & Liquid Copper were a toss-up for Us.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Humam said:
you really think it looks nice? i think it looks like some UFO mothership just planted it's fat ungainly ass on what used to be a very clean, elegant, classic structure. what a shame...
Unfortunately I have agree with you. I like the area along the Lake Shore dr. but still can't buy the new look of Soldier Field.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I like the mix of modern and classic architecture, I think it was a good compromise rather than tearing the whole thing down and building some ugly and bland utilitarian stadium.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Soldier Field

When I think about Soldier Field I think about the BMW 5-Series,,, sometimes I like it, sometimes I dont,,, It looks weird from some angles, but it looks nice from others,,, so im not sure

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Nice pics!

I prefer the old Soldier Field.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Too bad they discontinued Lazer Red, it was a Hot color for a sports car with a backpack.
I agree. Lazer Red looks very sporty. Nice pics jorgemiranda. See you around Chicago.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PINITI-FX said:
Remember This Very Rare LAZER RED/BRICK Combo :shock: http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads ... t=all&vc=1
Wow, that is rare, even rarer than a Red FX, I've only seen like 2 apart from mine. It sucks they dicontinued the Laser Red, I was planing on getting an '06 Red FX when my lease is over, but since they dont have it anymore, I might switch to a smaller car, still not sure wich! :?:

·
Registered
84 Posts
been trying to find a red leftover none in US. I wonder if red or howabout yellow will be added in 06,07?

·
Registered
81 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
Too bad they discontinued Lazer Red, it was a Hot color for a sports car with a backpack. :( ...especially the few that had a Brick interior. 8) That & Liquid Copper were a toss-up for Us.
I recently got the Red/Brick and painted the factory 20s black. Let me tell you how awesome this looks! The black with the black trim fits well. Saw a pic of an all black one at a car show and I knew I had to get them done. For only $85/rim, this is a cheap way to really sweeten the look of your ride. ...and compare to the prices of aftermarket black 20s (with the tight factory spoke design - looks even better)! These are killer. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
:lol:
been looking at the fx that i didn't notice that soldier field was in the background. maybe we'll see you around chicago. i like the red, the choice just makes the car more unique, too bad i settled for black.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.