vibration after changing brake pads - Infiniti FX Forum : FX35, FX45 and FX50 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-19-2016, 04:02 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Unhappy vibration after changing brake pads

Good day gentleman

I have Qx70s 2014 and Recently I have noticed grinding sound coming from rear tires. So I went yesterday to a local mechanic to check it out and found that brake pads are gone and starting to grind th rotors.

So he got new pads and got rotors re machined and installed and hand brake re tensioned.

After after 2 hours I drove it in the high way and I felt there is something wrong, it feels like there is something holding it and woom sound and vibration. Then i stopped for one hour and drove it again and it felt normal.

This morning drove it for 3 miles a way from home going to my work and it happens again and felt wors than before.

So I stopped my car in
my company bus station which is just 5 miles from home. And went to work by company bus.

I don't know what happened. All my maintenance was with the dealer but this time I didn't have much time to drop the car there so I went to a local mechanic (one of my friends) and I dont have a spare car to drive.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Infiniti FX Forum : FX35, FX45 and FX50 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page