Infiniti FX Forum : FX35, FX45 and FX50 Forums - View Single Post - VDC OFF and SLIP lights on!! ABS problem?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2011, 12:20 PM
LarryW

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: VDC OFF and SLIP lights on!! ABS problem?

OP I'm curious if you found a resolution to your issue? I noticed that you mentioned seeing the Slip and VDC Off indicators on ONLY (no ABS indicator), is this correct?

I've had an intermittent issue with these two indicators being on too (Slip and VDC Off indicators only) but only when the weather is on the colder side (never in the summer time or warmer weather >70 degrees)...strange

My brakes are still in great shape (new pads/rotors/brake fluid flush a while back ~20K miles or so). My brake fluid level is topped off so I don't believe my issue is with the brake fluid level (I suspect one of the ABS sensors is triggering mine, just haven't taken it anywhere to verify if any codes are present).

Larry

2004 FX35, AWD, Touring, Sport, Brilliant Silver/Graphite, EBC Greenstuff pads, EBC Sport rotors, BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 XL tires, Stillen STB, Passport 8500 X50 hardwired to mirror, 160GB iPod Classic direct-connected using Nissan iPod Gateway, GeorgiaRugMaster.com floor mats!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome