Slip, VDC off & ABS lights flashing - Car won't start - Infiniti FX Forum : FX35, FX45 and FX50 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 12:56 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Slip, VDC off & ABS lights flashing - Car won't start

I was replacing a worn out wheel stud on the back passenger side of my FX35 (which means I had to remove the brake caliper and the rotor) and after replacing the stud and putting everything back on, the car will not start. I get flashing Slip, VDCoff and ABS lights before I try to turn the engine. The engine will not turn over at all. The whole system appears to be locked up. Has anyone experienced this? Anyone know of a fix?

Trying to avoid a tow truck trip to a mechanic...

'03 FX35 | 20" Boss Rims | Custom Upper/Lower Grille | Momo Shifter Knob | Momo Floor Grids | Ipod adapter | Black on Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 11:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Re: Slip, VDC off & ABS lights flashing - Car won't start

Do a search for brakes and sensor. I recall something about needing to be really careful with abs sensors when in there. May have been in context of rotor swap, and needing to carefully hang sensor out of way.

04 RWD-BS/Grph '35-Touring-railless-shaved-Ztek yback exhaust (PM me B4 buying Z-tek) Crawford plenum-ztube/sincity mod-JWT popper-lower billet grille-Stillen STB-20s w/Yoko ENVigors (3/11).
FINALLY on car: H&R Springs. Now on!!.. 20mm Ichiba spacers!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Infiniti FX Forum : FX35, FX45 and FX50 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page