Wind noise from Sunroof - Infiniti FX Forum : FX35, FX45 and FX50 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 08:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wind noise from Sunroof

I've been noticing lately that the wind noise from the sunroof/moonroof (when closed) is really loud and I cant remember if it was like that when I originally got it. So loud that I have to close the moonroof shade thing to get rid of it. Has anyone else notice this? Its almost like as if it was cracked open so some air is coming in, but I dont feel any air. Any Ideas b4 i take it in to the dealer?

2005 FX35 - NRG STB/K&N Drop In/LMS Z TUBE//Eibachs/MD 1/2" Spacer/Rear Sway Bar/Axis Mods/Cross Drilled Slotted Rotors/Throttle Body Spacer/GT Spec complete set of braces/UR Pulley/Strup Headers/Nismo Exhuast/TS Tuned
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 11:12 PM

Sounds like a mystery for the dealer. Since you're more or less in the neighborhood, I'd go to Kenny's dealer in Thousand Oaks. They have espresso and fresh cookies.

05.35 AWD-DG-Tour | Splash | Cargo | Hitch | Michelin Latitude X-Ice Xi2 18 | TSWCroft/GenlExcl UHP 20 | Strong-Strut | Akebono | M1.5W30-Eng;M1.Syn75W90-FD,RD;M1.SynATF-TC;BG.Syn-TR | Trans Cooler | Fram Cabin | Rain-X Latitude | Infinity 3012cf & 652.7i | Rostra Con-Verse / Native Mute | iSimple ISNI-531 | DieHard Platinum | Bosal Exhaust | BC Racing V-03-BR Coilovers
#3 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 11:30 PM
DSI

The only time that I noticed anything like that was when I saw my antenna twirling round & round. But I suppose I was going a bit fast.... now that I think about it I might've doubled the speed limit. Ahhh, quite the rush!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Infiniti FX Forum : FX35, FX45 and FX50 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page